Since Noble Street graduated it's first class of seniors in 2003, more than 800 alumni have gone on to attend more than 170 different colleges and universities across the nation. Noble alumni have graduated from or are currently attending some of the nation’s most prestigious schools including: Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Northwestern University and the University of Illinois.
- The Class of 2011 was awarded more than $11.8 million in scholarships and financial aid and 100% were accepted to college.
- 82% of graduates are first generation college students.
- Noble Street annually boasts some of the most Posse scholars in Chicago. In 2011, 4 graduates recieved full Posse scholarships.
- 45 Noble Street graduates have come back to work at Noble campuses after graduation.
Class of 2012 Achievements
- 97% of the Class of 2012 have been accepted to college. The average graduating senior received acceptance to 6 colleges and universities.
- $26 million in scholarships awarded to graduates
- Graduating seniors have been accepted to Yale, Bradley University and Northwestern University.
- Noble Careers
- Contact Us
- Noble Efforts Change Lives.